2016 midmarket IT executive event to highlight importance of CIOs' connection to core business
WESTBOROUGH, Mass., September 1, 2016 - The Channel Company today announced that it will be hosting the much-anticipated Midsize Enterprise Summit West (MES West) conference from September 18-20 in Austin, Texas. The conference is the largest independent gathering of midmarket CIOs and features the industry's best-researched content through its strategic collaboration with Gartner, Inc. This year's theme, "The Connected CIO," will focus on how CIOs and senior IT executives can stay connected to their core business so that they can quickly adapt to changing customer behavior. The two-and-a-half-day summit will expose executives to the latest IT industry research, best practices and advancements in technology.
The MES West 2016 agenda provides attendees with myriad opportunities to connect with the IT industry's best tech suppliers, developers, vendors and solution providers. Gartner analysts will also be available for one-on-one meetings with executives to discuss the latest midmarket developments, opportunities and business strategies.
- Keynote Presentation by Jason Allen Ashlock, Founder of Frontier Press: "The Storyteller's Secret: How Narrative Intelligence Can Transform Your Organization"
- Executive Session led by Mike Cisek, Research Director at Gartner: "The One-Page Midmarket Cloud Strategy"
- Keynote Presentation by Heather Colella, VP of Research at Gartner: "The 2030 CIO Algorithm"
- CIO Workshop led by Niel Nickolaisen, CTO of OC Tanner: "CIO Bootcamp: "The Practices of a Transformational Leader"
- 195 Interactive Boardroom Discussions
- Access to 60+ top vendors and tech suppliers
Platinum sponsors of the event include Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Intel, Romania IT and SimpliVity. A full list of sponsors is available online at www.thechannelco.com/events/mesw16/sponsors.
Midmarket CIOs and IT leaders can learn more and register for MES West 2016 at www.thechannelco.com/events/mesw16/about.
About The Channel Company
The Channel Company enables breakthrough IT channel performance with our dominant media, engaging events, expert consulting and education, and innovative marketing services and platforms. As the channel catalyst, we connect and empower technology suppliers, solution providers and end users. Backed by more than 30 years of unequaled channel experience, we draw from our deep knowledge to envision innovative new solutions for ever-evolving challenges in the technology marketplace. Follow the Channel Company on www.thechannelco.com.