WESTBOROUGH, Mass., September 14, 2017 -The Channel Company is pleased to announce that the 2017 Midsize Enterprise Summit (MES) Fall event is completely sold out. Over 550 IT executives, tech suppliers, providers and analysts will be meeting in San Antonio from Sept. 17-19 to network and build effective, strategic relationships aimed at growth and profitability. This year’s theme, “Building The Ultimate Team,” focuses on strategies that help IT executives assemble and manage dynamic and powerful teams comprised of leading-edge staffers, partners, providers and vendors that will help drive their organizations’ success.
The MES Fall 2017 agenda (www.thechannelco.com/events/mesf17/agenda) is designed to enable end-user partnerships through numerous networking opportunities, interactive boardroom sessions, on-stage presentations, roundtable discussions, private meetings and more. Gartner, a featured guest, will be providing insight and content aimed at educating executives about the latest midmarket developments, opportunities and business strategies. Gartner analysts will be conducting one-on-one, on-site meetings with attendees to help them gain perspective on key topics affecting the midmarket community.
- "Top Technology Trends in the Midmarket," Mike Cisek, Research Director, Gartner
- "The Art of Story Telling — Turning Your Strategy Into an Action Adventure," Jose Ruggero, Managing VP, Gartner
- Security: Neil Wynne, Senior Research Analyst
- Outsourcing: Bill Maurer, VP and Research Director
- Infrastructure: Mike Cisek, Research Director, SMB Infrastructure & Operations
- The Evolving Role of the CIO: Jose Ruggero, Managing VP
- Microsoft 365: Joe Mariano, Senior Research Analyst
MES Keynote Sessions:
- "The Great Teammate," Don Yaeger, Inspirational Speaker and Author
- "Fostering Growth in People and Organizations," General Bernard Banks, Associate Dean, Leadership Development, Northwestern University, Kellogg School of Management
- "The Sweet Life: How Hershey Deployed IoT," George Lenhart, VP, Digital Transformation and Solutions, Systems One | Luis Morinigo, Practice Lead and Business Development Director, IoT and Advanced Analytics, New Signature
- 200+ Interactive Boardroom Discussions
- Access to 80+ tech suppliers and solution providers
Platinum Sponsors include: Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Intel, Mexico IT, Mimecast, Romania IT, Scale Computing
A full list of sponsors is available online at www.thechannelco.com/events/mesf17/sponsors
Midmarket CIOs and IT leaders can learn more and register for MES Fall 2017 at www.thechannelco.com/events/mesf17/about
About The Channel Company
The Channel Company enables breakthrough IT channel performance with our dominant media, engaging events, expert consulting and education, and innovative marketing services and platforms. As the channel catalyst, we connect and empower technology suppliers, solution providers and end users. Backed by more than 30 years of unequaled channel experience, we draw from our deep knowledge to envision innovative new solutions for ever-evolving challenges in the technology marketplace. Follow the Channel Company on www.thechannelco.com.