Are you a smart, nimble, curious, and creative marketer? If yes, Audienz might be the place for you! We provide B2B tech companies with a welcome alternative to traditional marketing agencies. Our team is growing, and we are looking for a savvy marketer with strong project management skills to help manage client engagements.
The Audienz Associate Marketing Consultant plays an integral role in project teams, helping surpass client expectations. They will work with Senior Consultants on projects, and often work autonomously on tasks and elements of a bigger campaign. They bring curiosity, proactiveness, and strong project management and communication skills to the table. The ideal candidate thrives in ambiguous situations and can shift gears at a moment’s notice. Most importantly, Audienz Associates have the desire to learn, solve problems, and develop their B2B technology marketing and storytelling expertise—growing in their career at Audienz, functioning as an essential part of the team.
- Work with senior consultants to develop realistic project plans.
- Manage project workstreams to ensure projects are successfully executed.
- Collaborate with writers and designers in the creation of project deliverables and content.
- Provide primary and secondary research support on projects.
- Develop compelling content and stories, and compose them effectively in Word or PowerPoint.
- Interact with clients using clear and compelling written and verbal communications.
- Develop expertise in areas relevant to Audienz (B2B technology, sales enablement, marketing strategy, cloud channel development).
- Understand clients’ businesses, goals, and the role Audienz plays in supporting them.
- Support internal projects and initiatives, helping execute the Audienz vision and growth strategy.
- 2+ years of overall marketing experience (ideally B2B or technology).
- Demonstrated project management proficiency
- Agency or consulting experience a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Highly collaborative, resourceful self-starter with a passion for marketing and technology
Greater Seattle Area,