This forward-thinking, customer facing marketing solutions architect can create, write and present customized content marketing proposals in a fast-paced, engaging environment. In this role, you will gain great breadth and depth of experience in today's emerging world of content marketing. Moreover, your proposal development ~ involving lead gen programs, brand awareness campaigns, digital marketing strategies and more ~ will be focused around helping small-to-mid sized IT solution providers better promote their services and value proposition. Serving as a key resource to the marketing services team, you'll routinely take center stage as you're introduced into the sales and marketing strategy creation process to successfully design, pitch, and close business.
The role provides you the opportunity to put your personal imprint on our sales operations as you create and vet custom marketing program ideas and assess overall market opportunity. This is an ideal situation for someone who wants to consult with customers to develop marketing programs and whose creativity and out-of-the box thinking will drive innovation. Empowered to refine existing business processes and create new ones, you're constantly thinking better, faster and smarter.
- Strong understanding of B2B marketing, and the ability to convert proposed sales into closed business.
- Ability to understand complex business marketing issues and how to leverage media (print, digital, video, mobile, social media, telemarketing) to achieve the client's objectives.
- Demonstrated exemplary use of written and spoken English to generate marketing proposals on deadline.
- Ability to drive marketing strategy discussions with internal and external clients.
- Demonstrated understanding of and experience with exceptional customer service and time management skills.
- Ability to collaborate with project managers to determine the appropriate resources required for programs.
- Ability to communicate how the proposed programs will be executed while you develop proposals.
- Ability to communicate effectively the project status to internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to present sales and marketing concepts in PowerPoint
- Familiarity with marketing funnels and lead conversion goals within a B2B environment
- Understanding of digital media capabilities and implementation A true passion for channel marketing; ability to present ideas clearly and convincingly
- BA/BS degree in Advertising, Marketing, or related field or equivalent combination of education is required
- 5+ years of IT channel experience from either the vendor or solution provider business is required
- Superior knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Solid grasp of marketing principles and understanding of integrated marketing and the shift in the buyer’s journey
- Experience and demonstrated familiarity working in a high-throughput business; agency experience preferred.
- Deep understanding of brand identity.
- Strong time management; oral & written communication skills with an ability to articulate creative concepts and rationale to other team members, stakeholders and internal clients; and strong interpersonal skills.