Are you a passionate, motivated and employee-centric focused HR professional? The Channel Company has an excellent opportunity for an experienced HR Business Partner to join our team!
This role will help drive business outcomes and strong employee engagement through the development and implementation of aligned HR strategies. Reporting to the VP, People & Culture, and as a member of a thriving team, you are a creative problem solver responsible for the development and delivery of innovative people solutions for key client groups. This role will be a champion of our people, agent of change, and lead and build processes and programs that help foster an innovative and engaged culture as we continue to grow and transform into a larger company.
*Please Note: This is a remote position but MUST be West Coast based*
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide strategic HR leadership and consultation focused on creating innovative HR strategies to anticipate and assess emerging business, organization or people trends
- Work with the VP of People & Culture, Executives, Recruitment, and L&D to support and set the direction for the company’s people strategy and organizational development
- Act as strategic partner and trusted advisor to aligned managers and play a critical role in enhancing their leadership effectiveness.
- Collaborate and partner with HR team and senior leadership to execute human resources strategies to enable business objectives and support future business growth.
- Partnering with leaders on a range of activities including leadership capability, performance management, team efficiency and organization design
- Support organizational resilience by developing the capacity and readiness for change & growth.
- Provide 1:1 coaching and support to employees and managers in their business.
- Provide expert guidance and support on addressing performance concerns/issues with the client group.
- Supporting workforce planning, recruiting and initiatives to ensure that the short, medium and long-term needs of the business are met.
- Advising on performance and quarterly rewards planning processes and compensation activities during the year.
- Ensuring end-to-end HR service delivery across all People functions.
- Assist with implementation and management of our human centered performance management and engagement platform
- Help drive culture and implement DEI initiatives within the company
- Use creativity to ideate and execute programs to communicate and engage our employees
- Other HR responsibilities and special project as necessary for the overall business
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR or relevant field is required
- 7+ years of experience in Human Resources
- Experience working with and/or supporting Marketing organizations
- Demonstrated experience partnering with and influencing leaders at all levels, helping deliver strategic people initiatives that positively impact business results.
- Strong understanding of Human Resources concepts, practices, programs, and methodologies
- Detail-oriented, self-starter who is flexible and has the ability to respond to changing priorities
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills are a must
- HR Certification (SHRM-CP or PHR) preferred