Are you a tech-minded, nimble, and curious Marketing professional? Do you have a passion for cloud computing and disruptive technologies? Are you interested in influencing the strategies for reaching high-tech audiences? But crave team comradery, authenticity, and growth opportunity?
If this describes you, then welcome to your new dream opportunity! At Audienz, we blend the best of business consulting and creative marketing to help our clients break through in the age of diminishing attention spans. For B2B tech companies, Audienz provides a proven and welcome alternative to traditional consultancies and agencies. Our team is growing, and we are looking for a tech-savvy Marketing Consultant to drive client engagements.
In the Marketing Consultant Role, you will be responsible for supporting Audienz clients with strategic initiatives and global marketing campaigns that drive thought leadership, awareness, and demand generation. The ideal candidate will enjoy working across multiple projects while flexing his/her/their varied cross-functional abilities; writing, editing, marketing, project management, and design can all be applied where your passion aligns.
- Support external clients and Audienz consultants with B2B tech marketing projects.
- Create compelling technical content such as blogs, technical presentations, and webinars.
- Work closely with client stakeholders, product management, engineering, pre-sales, and sales to understand product strengths, market conditions, and competitive advantages.
- Understand clients’ business, challenge,s and ensure project scopes and deliverables are aligned with client business goals.
- Identify research needs and execute analysis to complement problem-solving.
- Collaborate with senior team members to develop project plans and manage stakeholder expectations and resources.
- Seek out and uncover key information and strategic insights to develop compelling, differentiated messaging and content.
- Become a subject matter expert and trusted advisor in areas relevant to Audienz (e.g. B2B sales enablement, marketing strategy, modern technologies).
- Support internal projects and initiatives, helping execute the Audienz vision and growth strategy.
- 6+ years’ experience in B2B technology marketing.
- Working knowledge of cloud solutions like the Internet of Things, Security, Machine Learning, DevOps, etc.
- Ability to understand various cloud provider offerings and create relevant marketing materials.
- Demonstrated experience in translating complex technical information into digestible content.
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively with senior management, as well as cross-disciplinary stakeholders.
- Ability to drive projects autonomously and take ownership over work.
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, business, communications, related field, or equivalent experience required.
- Based in or willing to relocate to the greater Seattle area preferred (currently all remote until at least early 2021).
- Experience working at a major cloud provider (AWS, Azure, Google) preferred.
- Cloud security experience a plus.
- Consulting and/or agency experience a plus.
*Please attach your resume and samples of work for consideration.
Seattle, Washington, United States,