The Channel Company enables breakthrough channel performance with our dominant media, engaging events, expert consulting and education and innovative marketing services and solutions. As the channel catalyst, we connect and empower technology suppliers, solution providers, and end-users. We have been named one of Boston Best and Brightest Companies to Work For and also a winner of the National Best and Brightest Companies to Work For!
The Channel Company is looking for a proactive, results-driven project manager. You will be responsible for the end-to-end project management of custom media and digital event programs and the primary relationship manager between The Channel Company and the client once a project or program is sold. As a project manager, you will oversee all aspects of a single media or integrated media (cross-group and/or cross-platform) program, including establishing project objectives, creating project timelines, managing client and sales expectations and making sure that projects hit their key milestones. You will work closely with sales, marketing and content teams to attain successful media program results.
Work Location: Flexibility to work remote but must be based in commutable distance to Westborough, MA or Woodbury, NY
Responsibilities and Duties:
In this role, you will:
- Become an expert in The Channel Company core offerings to ensure we continue to deliver results quickly and effectively for our clients.
- Manage B2B marketing programs from sales to execution and delivery stages – which may include rich media units, banners, custom newsletters, 1-page microsites, custom web environments, lead generation campaigns, or advertorials
- Be the primary point of contact with our customers. As the day to day contact, you will need to communicate with internal and external teams to manage project timelines and execute project deliverables
- Become a trusted advisor to your customers – listen and address their concerns and questions in order to better understand their requests and perspectives.
- Work cross-team and cross-department to coordinate the development of content/creative elements between writers, production teams and clients to produce final content and/or ad units that align with client goals
- Communicate and escalate project issues and risks as appropriate
- Provide weekly reporting metrics including data analysis and program optimization (as needed)
- Manage project P&Ls to attain successful profit margins
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum 4-year degree required
- 3-5 years of project management experience; experience in marketing, advertising or publishing is preferred
- Highly organized and able to prioritize projects in a dynamic environment.
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively – what we are doing, the results and why it is important – to both our clients and internally across sales and company leadership; a key component to this role is having exceptional communications skill through both phone and email communication given the exposure to high-profile technology accounts
- Ability to think strategically and deliver on tactical requirements.
- Strong writing and analytical skills in the delivery of campaign results.
- The ability to build rapport with clients and colleagues through outstanding communication skills, both verbally and written.
- A results oriented, metrics driven approach and a history of success of working in a fast paced, team-oriented, autonomous, ever-changing environment.
- Intermediate knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- HTML knowledge a plus
- Project Management Software knowledge a plus (Workfront, MSFT project, etc)
Westborough, Massachusetts, United States,