Are you a driven, collaborative, and highly organized individual? Do you possess a blend of project management and marketing skills? Do you thrive in a dynamic, supportive, and authentic working environment? If yes, Audienz might be the place for you! At Audienz, we provide B2B tech companies with a welcome alternative to traditional marketing agencies.
Audienz is looking for a skilled marketing project manager to join our team and help drive client go-to-market programs. The ideal person for this role can manage rapidly moving project components, drive action with program stakeholders, support the development of communications and content, and learn our client’s business to become a key member of the program team. This person brings marketing consulting and/or project/program management experience in Enterprise B2B.
- Structure and manage complex, rapidly moving project workstreams with time to think strategically beyond the immediate task of managing the project.
- Lead client communications, facilitate meetings and proactively identify risks to the project.
- Drive collaboration within the project team and with external stakeholders to achieve project goals.
- Proactively drive project communications and status updates.
- Communicate thoughts and ideas with articulation and intention.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, becoming a key partner to the client team.
- Manage different resources and orchestrate teams to ensure the highest quality of deliverables.
- Support the development of well-structured and innovative materials (e.g. executive communications, program updates, playbooks, sales materials).
- Synthesize data to identify key learnings and potential risks to inform next steps.
- Become a subject matter expert and trusted advisor in the client’s business and in areas relevant to Audienz.
- Contribute to internal growth initiatives and projects.
- 5+ years of overall marketing consulting experience in Enterprise B2B products and services.
- 3+ years of proven experience managing large projects/programs and content end-to-end.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint.
- Exceptional attention to detail and project management skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, Communication or equivalent is required
- Based in or willing to relocate to the greater Seattle area beneficial, but not required.