Are you a tech-minded, nimble, and curious product marketer? Do you have a passion for cloud computing and disruptive technologies? Are you interested in influencing the strategies for reaching high-tech audiences? But crave team comradery, authenticity, and growth opportunity?
If this describes you, then welcome to your new dream opportunity! At Audienz, we blend the best of business consulting and creative marketing to help our clients break through in the age of diminishing attention spans. For B2B tech companies, Audienz provides a proven and welcome alternative to traditional consultancies and agencies.
At Audienz, we are digital storytellers first and foremost. In this role you will take complex technologies and translate their functionality into compelling marketing content to help our clients tell their story across multiple forms of media, showcasing their products through launches, webinars, awareness campaigns, and events.
In this position you will support training our clients' and their partners’ sales forces on audience, products, and competition through interactive content, learning modules, customer presentations, and comprehensive competitive intelligence reports.
The ideal candidate will enjoy working across multiple projects while flexing his/her/their varied cross-functional abilities; writing, editing, marketing, project management, and design can all be applied where your passion aligns.
- Define, establish, and maintain messaging frameworks, value proposition, and differentiators for our clients’ products.
- Help develop, manage, and optimize digital campaigns – including the development of the associated assets (landing page copy, brochures, customer-facing presentations, case studies, eBooks, videos, podcasts, demo videos, social ads, and engagement)
- Conduct in-depth competition and market research for specific products, market segments, and audiences and deliver comprehensive reports, battlecards, competitive analyses.
- Maintain campaign and editorial calendars to ensure milestones are up-to-date, and the project is on track.
- Take ownership of campaigns and deep-dive into metrics to evaluate their impact down the road, and propose solutions for ongoing optimization
- Collaborate with senior team members to develop project plans and manage stakeholder expectations and resources.
- Become a subject matter expert and trusted advisor in areas relevant to Audienz (e.g. B2B sales enablement, marketing strategy, modern technologies).
- Support internal projects and initiatives, helping execute the Audienz vision and growth strategy.
- 4+ years' experience in product marketing.
- 4+ years' experience in B2B technology marketing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a proven ability to influence stakeholders.
- Hands-on experience creating a range of marketing collateral (landing page copy, brochures, customer-facing presentations, case studies, eBooks, videos, podcasts, demo videos, social ads, and engagement).
- Ability to analyze data and identify trends.
- Working knowledge of marketing automation tools (Marketo, Salesforce, Salesforce Pardot, Hubspot, Adobe Experience Cloud).
- Ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Proven track record of performing well in a dynmaic work environment.
- Ability to drive projects autonomously and take ownership over work.
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, business, communications, related field, or equivalent experience required.
- Based in or willing to relocate to the greater Seattle area beneficial, but not required (currently all remote).
*Please attach your resume and samples of work for consideration.