Are you looking to join a fast-paced team disrupting the IT cloud services industry? The Channel Company (TCC) delivers expert consulting and innovative marketing services, dominant channel media, and engaging events. We connect and amplify technology suppliers, solution providers, and end-user customers across all channels.
For Microsoft, we blend the best of our business consulting and creative marketing services to help our clients develop successful marketing and sales programs to break through in the age of diminishing attention spans. Our team is growing, and we are looking for a new crew member to take our strategic account development to the next level!
We have an exciting opportunity for a strategic development professional to join our stellar sales organization! This consultative sales position will represent the broad portfolio of TCC offerings, leading with our Audienz consulting and marketing services as well as our integrated IT channel solutions to drive customer experience and outcomes. Key to success in this role will be to understand client needs and match them with the right solutions that help them advance their business objectives. This individual will be responsible for serving as a primary liaison with Microsoft, one of our top accounts.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Develop client relationships and nurture a strong stakeholder network
- Advise stakeholders on areas that support their business and offer solutions to advance their strategic priorities and initiatives
- Work with stakeholders and client services teams to scope and design projects
- Maintain rhythm of business meetings with clients and identify opportunities to support their business needs
- Work with Client Services VP to develop an actionable strategic plan on how to increase value within client’s business
- Create monthly and quarterly progress summary and recommend areas to increase value
- Develop strong relationships with Procurement and support their requests
Experience and Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree required
- 5+ years working with or for the client (Microsoft).
- 7+ years sales experience in marketing or consulting
- Strong understanding of the Microsoft landscape and procurement rules
- Experience growing accounts with consultative and relationship-based business development
- Comprehensive understanding of the technology partner channel
- Passion for developing strategic business; ability to present ideas clearly
- Willing to travel at times and be available at client sites, company events, and company business meetings
- Team Player who fosters client relationships, client success, and amazing client experiences
* Location Seattle or Bay Area
San Francisco Bay Area,