Are you an experienced, strategic, and creative Marketing Consultant? If yes, Audienz might be the place for you! We provide B2B tech companies with a welcome alternative to traditional marketing agencies. Our team is growing, and we are looking for a savvy technology marketer to drive client engagements.
In the Senior Marketing Consultant Role, you will lead complex client engagements by understanding clients’ goals to define, implement, and drive successful B2B solutions. Who you are: an experienced B2B technology marketer, go-to-market strategist, and content creator with strong client and team management skills. Success in this role also requires the ability to manage and grow multiple client accounts.
- Understand clients’ business, challenges, and goals to effectively craft solutions, project scopes, and deliverables.
- Build end-to-end go-to-market strategies to meet clients' goals.
- Lead and grow complex client engagements and accounts.
- Manage and orchestrate teams to ensure the highest quality of deliverables to exceed clients’ expectations.
- Develop detailed and realistic project plans and align resources to meet and exceed milestones.
- Craft well-structured, innovative, and persuasive marketing materials using storytelling techniques and visually compelling presentations.
- Become a trusted advisor to clients and develop long-lasting relationships.
- Craft proposals, manage stakeholder expectations and pitch new work to clients.
- Provide leadership, mentoring, coaching and resources to team members.
- Support internal projects and initiatives, helping execute the Audienz vision and growth strategy.
- 10+ years of B2B technology marketing experience.
- 6+ years of proven experience working on and developing marketing campaigns, go-to-market strategies, and/or product launches.
- 6+ years of proven experience leading complex client engagements and projects end-to-end.
- 6+ years of experience in people management and leading diverse teams.
- Working knowledge of cloud solutions like the Internet of Things, Security, Machine Learning, DevOps, etc.
- Ability to identify and pitch new project opportunities and client need gaps.
- Ability to conceptualize, prepare, and formalize project proposals and statements of work including business requirements, activities, timelines, required resources, costs.
- Ability to craft a compelling story and deliver it effectively in various formats, primarily Word and PowerPoint.
- Exceptional attention to detail and project management skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, business, communications, related field, or equivalent experience required.
- Based in or willing to relocate to the greater Seattle area.
Greater Seattle Area,