We have an excellent opportunity within our sales team for an Account Executive level position. This role will provide sales coverage to our Solution Provider customer base to focus on growth opportunities in our Solution Provider offerings. Midsize Enterprise Events, Women of the Channel and PartnerDemand & Consulting Services are all targeted offerings for Solution Providers and require dedicated sales focus.
This role will also develop relationships with Solution Providers and drive the sales offerings that are focused on them.
*This role is remote and must be East Coast Based. Ideal locations include:
Raleigh, NC; Tampa, FL; Atlanta, GA; Boston, MA; or NY*
- This role will be responsible for building relationships with our Solution Providers to drive sales for aligned offerings
- Comp structure will be a leveraged commissioned plan for assigned SP accounts/territories
- Marketing services will be a key sales focus for this role.
- This role will need to work closely with the Marketing Architecture team to drive engagements with SPs.
- This role will interface with Line of Business Leaders to identify opportunities, drive pipeline movement from qualification through close in the sales process, driving sales discussions, including the creation and presentation of sales proposals
- Travel for this role would be approximately 40%- Focused on developing relationships and using The Channel Company’s industry events as a key driver.
- BA/BS Degree is Required
- 3+ years sales experience in IT Channel Sales
- Understanding of Channels, both at the Vendor and SP level and of the SP business model
- Technology sales experience is required
- Ability to manage sales process and proven ability to meet set sales quotas and performance metrics
- Strong business acumen
- Strong relationship building skills
- Marketing services experience strong positive
- Media and Event sales experience a positive
- Education: BS degree required. Marketing or Communications preferred, technical degree would be acceptable.
- Territory: East Region Travel - travel required to Major East Coast Metros
* The Channel Company is licensed in the following states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, LA, MA, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, NH, NJ, NY, OR, PA, RI, TN, TX, UT, WA. To be considered for this opportunity, you must reside in one of these listed states.