bChannels is a global marketing consulting agency that does B2B (business to business marketing) for Fortune 100 technology companies, such as Amazon, HP and VMware to name a few. We are now proud to be part of The Channel Company.
For this role, you will be working with the Amazon Web Services marketing team. AWS is the world's most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform, offering over 200 fully featured services from data centers globally. You will use your knowledge and experience in different marketing tactics to recommend campaigns to help both your partners, and AWS accomplish their goals.
What You’ll Be Doing
As a Marketing Program Manager you will be a trusted consultant to your client, projects and the business. Your main duties will include client management with day-to-day client contact and management of a number of projects on a day-to-day basis. This role is a great mix of marketing strategy, driving client success and growth, project management, and communication.
What Skills You Need
- Minimum of five years’ experience as a Team Lead, Project Manager, Client Success Manager, Account Manager or Partner Marketing Manager
- Strong client management skills with the ability to understand project goals and objectives to drive success
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with both clients and internal stakeholders
- Evidenced ability to add value to services offered to clients using creativity and innovation
- Marketing experience, with an emphasis on digital marketing required
- Attention to detail and ability to follow, improve and create processes
- Be seen as a role model within your team
- Strong reporting and presenting skills
- Client management (ad hoc requests, reporting, calls, process discussion)
- B2B Marketing or Channel/Partner Marketing experience (a plus)
- Ability to interpret data to drive insight with clients through reporting and analytics (a plus)
- Third party management experience (a plus)
- People management experience (a plus)
- Medical & Dental is covered 100% for the employee (and deeply discounted for the family premium)
- We match your 401(k) after 90 days
- Quarterly company bonuses, individual performance bonuses and a monthly recognition program
- Full benefits package such as vision, telehealth, disability, life insurance, health savings accounts & more to choose from
- 3 weeks of paid time off + 13 holidays + 2 volunteer days
- Career development program
- We value work/life balance
- AWESOME people to work with
How We Work
We want to support how you feel you work best. That's why we give our employees the opportunity to choose how they want to work. If you'd like to work remote permanently that's an option. If you'd like to come into our office based in Lehi, Utah a few days a week, that's an option too. Our office building in Lehi includes an onsite gym, massage chair rooms, yoga classes, free snacks & networking events. As we are mainly a remote-first employer, we have frequent activities to promote interaction between colleagues and connect.
* bChannels is licensed in the following states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, LA, MA, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, NH, NJ, NY, OR, PA, RI, TN, TX, UT, WA. To be considered for this opportunity, you must reside in one of these listed states.