THIS IS A FULLY REMOTE POSITION
bChannels is a global marketing consulting agency that does B2B (business to business marketing) for Fortune 100 technology companies, such as Amazon, HP and VMware to name a few. As a Senior Partner Marketing Manager, you will be a trusted consultant to your client, projects and the business. We are now proud to be part of The Channel Company.
Our Senior Partner Marketing Managers help our clients by consulting with their partners on strategic marketing decisions. For this role, you will be working with the Amazon Web Services marketing team. AWS is the world's most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform, offering over 200 fully featured services from data centers globally. You will use your knowledge and experience in different marketing tactics to recommend campaigns to help both your partners, and AWS accomplish their goals.
What You’ll Be Doing Day-to-Day:
- Working with AWS partners to identify joint marketing activities that will meet the partner’s business goals and build integrated marketing plans to achieve those goals.
- Support Partner Marketing Development Fund (MDF) utilization and work with partners to plan MDF activities.
- Work with third party agencies to track, measure and report results and ROI of marketing campaigns.
- Be a Stakeholder Advocate – the right candidate will advocate for their partners and stakeholders to ensure access to the tools required, and remove roadblocks to the execution of programs.
- Manage existing partner relationships ensuring the partners are informed, enabled and driving actions to grow their AWS revenues.
- Support partner led marketing and demand gen programs
- 3+ years’ experience working in a consultative Marketing role
- Experience in the technology sector—preferably in software, data or cloud—partner/channel marketing, and/or account management. Experience as an SDR will be considered.
- Comfort and familiarity serving as a marketing subject matter expert that can coach and nurture marketing planning AND tactical execution.
- Experience of planning, managing and executing marketing plans and campaigns as well as experience liaising with third party agencies. Understanding of MDF programs and process preferred.
- Good knowledge of marketing best practices (e.g. email marketing, SEO, SEA, social networks, display advertising, video production) and offline Marketing campaign types (e.g. events, telemarketing, print advertising, sponsoring, incentives)
- Excellent client liaison skills, ability to react and respond in a timely and effective manner
- Experience with C level messaging and ABM
- Demonstrated experience juggling multiple priorities, successful time management, and balancing competing priorities
- Strong MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel & reporting tools with the ability to present information in a consistent and professional manner
- Channel knowledge – consisting of Consulting Firms, GSI & SI preferred; experience with GSI preferred
- Medical & Dental is covered 100% for the employee (and deeply discounted for the family premium)
- We match your 401(k) after 90 days
- Quarterly company bonuses, individual performance bonuses and a monthly recognition program
- Full benefits package such as vision, telehealth, disability, life insurance, health savings accounts & more to choose from
- 3 weeks of paid time off + 13 holidays + 2 volunteer days
- Career development program
- We value work/life balance
- AWESOME people to work with
How We Work
We want to support how you feel you work best. That's why we give our employees the opportunity to choose how they want to work. If you'd like to work remote permanently that's an option. If you'd like to come into our office based in Lehi, Utah a few days a week, that's an option too. Our office building in Lehi includes an onsite gym, massage chair rooms, yoga classes, free snacks & networking events. As we are mainly a remote-first employer, we have frequent activities to promote interaction between colleagues and connect.
* bChannels is licensed in the following states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, LA, MA, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, NH, NJ, NY, OR, PA, RI, TN, TX, UT, WA. To be considered for this opportunity, you must reside in one of these listed states.