bChannels is seeking a motivated and creative Content Coordinator to own the content planning and project management for our Technology segment. This role will be responsible for connecting with key leaders to facilitate editorial planning, collaborating with Digital Specialists to execute and optimize campaign flows, and managing the content creation process from ideation to publication.
The Content Coordinator will regularly communicate with technical experts and strive to be a subject matter expert in their designated solution area. They will selectively execute content writing projects and make sure executional workflows are being met. Working closely with the Project Manager, they will maintain direct contact with external writers and creative agencies to ensure content quality, accurate brand voice and alignment to campaign goals as well as the completion of all task and projects.
The Content Coordinator must be well-informed and passionate about all things content marketing. They make an effort to keep up with writing best practices and marketing industry trends, including but not limited to: content strategy and management, search engine optimization, subject line effectiveness and writing for targeted audiences. They work with Digital, Paid Media and Analytics teams to gather and evaluate quantitative data pertaining to the effectiveness of content. This data is routinely used to optimize existing content and make pivots to overall campaign strategies. This individual needs to exemplify organizational skills to manage projects and a variety of different timelines in order to meet goals and deadlines.
This role reports directly to the Team lead for Campaigns and GTM support under Technology team.
- Develop the content strategy for bChannels’ Technology clients with input from squad members and key stakeholders.
- Execute a robust editorial calendar that reflects the strategic messaging initiatives of the company and your solution area – Price Advantage program management and execution
- Write and/or edit content as needed in service of strategic campaign objectives. Content includes: landing pages, ad copy, emails, social media posts, newsletters, infographics, ebooks, case studies, articles, whitepapers, merchandising emails, product support ofts, battle cards for sales teams, and more.
- Collaborate with bChannels' Brand Team to ensure content supports the marketing department’s overall brand initiatives. This role should act as a brand champion and guardian of bChannels' voice and style.
- Work with Digital Specialists, Paid Media, and Analyst teams to gather data and oversee analytics to rate the effectiveness of content marketing efforts.
- Work collaboratively with the Social Media specialist, multi-media producer, communications team, campaign managers and the bChannels' Agency to get content to a published state by setting deadlines and meeting commitments.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 1 – 2 years of experience working in communications, public relations or journalism
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office suite of programs
- Experience writing for Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Ability to write creatively for a variety of print and digital materials
- Ability to work well in cross-functional teams
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to meet aggressive service-level agreements
- Excellent communications skills
* bChannels is licensed in the following states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, LA, MA, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, NH, NJ, NY, OR, PA, RI, TN, TX, UT, WA. To be considered for this opportunity, you must reside in one of these listed states.