The Channel Company has an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated social media professional with experience in strategic planning and execution to join our marketing team as Social Media Manager.
Our ideal candidate is a passionate storyteller who is on top of the latest trends around social and B2B digital marketing. As Social Media Manager, you understand The Channel Company’s goals and objectives as a global organization and can translate them into actionable and measurable social strategies and tactical plans which you will then execute on.
You bring a positive, collaborative attitude to each day and are an avid learner with an analytical brain that allows you to process data, compile reporting, and deliver actionable insights to key stakeholders.
In this role, you will be tasked with defining our social media strategy and working cross-functionally with our corporate and line of business teams to execute on social media content across platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Supporting the expansion of our brand voice with cohesive messaging across all social platforms.
- Manage our social publishing tool and continuously evaluate technology and features for improvements.
- Day-to-Day management and execution of social media content.
- Drive traffic to our websites, increase engagements and followers, and optimize as needed via social content.
- Ownership of our employee advocacy program – internal user engagements, content strategy, and training.
- Monitor social campaign performance and regularly share results and insights with leadership.
- Establish social media goals and objectives that will be regularly reviewed and optimized as needed.
- 4+ years of experience executing B2B social media strategy at a media or technology company.
- Hands on experience across all social media platforms including but not limited to LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter – with an understanding of how to best utilize each platform.
- In-depth experience building and implementing B2B social media campaigns.
- First-hand knowledge uncovering relevant insights from data and providing strategic direction across programs.
- Self-directed and detail-oriented with strong project management skills.
- Social Publishing and implementation experience with Oktopost preferred.
- Workfront and/or project management experience preferred.
- B2B experience required.
- Employee Advocacy experience preferred.
*The Channel Company is licensed in the following states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, LA, MA, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, NH, NJ, NY, OR, PA, RI, TN, TX, UT, WA. To be considered for this opportunity, you must reside in one of these listed states.