Duration: 6 months contract with a perspective for full-time, permanent
Location: Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur or Australia, Sydney.
bChannels/ The Channel Company is a global specialist in Partner Networks. Our products address companies’ channel needs for insights, partner segmentation and recruiting, partner marketing, and PRM managed services. Our experience and focus on revenue outcomes benefit top global technology vendors and many of the leading industry disrupters.
Our clients are based around the world, and so are we. Established in 1999 in the UK, we opened our first international office in North America in 2011. Soon after, we opened offices in Australia and Malaysia. We employ people who are experienced in working internationally and all our offices have people who speak a whole range of languages and work to coordinate projects across multiple time zones. With a presence in all major regions, we understand the cultural, economic, and market dynamics.
Over the years, we have built long-lasting business relationships with top global technology companies. We work exclusively in B2B sectors helping our clients to market and sell their solutions through Partner Networks to all business customers, large and small - even very large technology companies need additional market insight and support in order to succeed.
Our work environment is fast-paced and challenging, but also extremely exciting. We offer the opportunity to work within a team of passionate and engaged individuals as well as flexibility, competitive pay and a range of employee benefits and perks
What You'll Be Doing
We are a global technology marketing agency with employees in every major region. We are experts in to-partner and through-partner marketing. Our focus is only on technology and only on channels, making us the choice of the leading brands in the market to work with us to accelerate the growth of their partner revenues.
For this Marketing Project Manager role, you will be responsible for managing campaigns. This is a combination of planning and delivery. You’ll work with Partners, internal stakeholders and marketing agencies. You will help set up campaign expectations and objectives and oversee the delivery within time and budget. You will work on various accounts across the APAC region.
- Engagement with business owners and marketing managers
- Day to day management of relationships with internal stakeholders ensuring they are informed enabled and driving actions to support and grow our client’s revenues
- Support the development of partner marketing strategy in APAC
- Support marketing enablement of internal stakeholders
- Support internal Partner Managers with pre-sales efforts around marketing campaigns
- Generate quotations for marketing campaigns
- Campaign set-up & management
- Partner engagement
- Creating campaign briefs
- Setting up & managing campaign
- Manage relationship with the agencies
- Track agency and campaign performance
- Manage campaign reports
- Manage campaign financials
- Reporting management
- Update relevant internal management portals
- Keep documents up-to-date
Skills/experience that you will offer:
- Business level English both written and spoken, with the ability to adapt communication style to fit the audience
- Attention to details and meticulous in processes adhering to the project's requirements
- Great organizational and time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with confidence
- A minimum of 3 years work experience in a Business to Business environment
- Previous experience of working in a Marketing role; planning and developing full strategic marketing campaigns, including budget management and allocation
- Knowledge and experience of digital marketing (content syndication, telemarketing, PPC campaigns, digital events)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Additional Asian language would be an advantage (Japanese/Korea/Mandarin/Hindi etc)
- Keen interest in technology and marketing
- Willingness to learn and contribute ideas pro-actively
- Must have work permit to work in Australia
We also offer:
- A competitive remuneration package
- Flexible working and remote working options are available. We have the best of both worlds with a historical remote working setup and a local office in the heart of Klang Valley in Malaysia and Sydney CBD in Australia
- A tailored training and induction plan - we want you to succeed!
- Instant and monthly recognition rewards - be recognized and rewarded for day-to-day actions where you go above and beyond and consistently deliver
- The opportunity to work within a globally diverse team
- The opportunity to learn new skills in an ever-changing and adaptable business
- The opportunity to attend social and charitable events
- Supportive and international working environment
- The opportunity to learn new skills
- Medical benefits