- Job Title: Marketing Manager
- Salary: £40,000 (DoE)
- Location: Remote- Offices based in Oxford-London and Madrid (Spain)
- Type Of Employment: Full-time/permanent – Remote/ Hybrid
- Hours: Normal working hours are 9.00am to 5.00pm, with an hour for lunch. From time to time, longer hours may be required.
- Travel: Visits to the London Office on monthly basis would be required as part of the role. Could be discussed during the recruitment process.
The Channel Company is an entrepreneurial and creative, digital-facing organisation on the cutting edge of marketing services for the technology industry. We have been at the forefront of industry news, market trends, business analysis and competitive research for over 40 years.
We are passionate about our people, products and customers and our values are at the heart of our business; they define us, and they are how we conduct ourselves both as a company and as individuals.
Our values are summed up as; integrity, teamwork, innovation, trust, good judgement, passion for our work, curiosity and an entrepreneurial spirit. If these are aligned with your values, then keep reading.
The Channel Company are seeking a Marketing Manager to join the EMEA office who will create and execute the marketing strategy to drive demand for The Channel Company’s services through a variety of channels.
The role will focus on developing the market position of our services within EMEA and APAC regions, work closely with the Group Head of Marketing, Sales and other business leaders to drive leads into the organisation as well as grow and engage our audience regarding our services. You will need to be proactive, communicative, organised and target driven.
The successful candidate will have experience with content marketing strategies, be data and process driven, highly collaborative with strong communication skills and have a passion for driving results.
You’ll be joining a fun, supportive, and hardworking wider marketing team. It is a great opportunity to join a collaborative team where ideas are welcome, creativity is encouraged and support is given.
This will role will be exposed to all areas and seniorities of the business and is a great opportunity for the right person to progress within the business.
Key tasks/ Responsabilities:
- Implement successful marketing initiatives to expand brand reach and drive lead generation for Sales
- Support the sales pipeline with highly qualified, sales ready leads for our services
- Develop and execute strategies that drive awareness and engagement
- Take a data-driven approach to customising marketing assets
- Manage and co-ordinate the content marketing schedule to drive customer engagement and support SEO strategy
- Work closely with our marketing services and product management team on product marketing support and sales enablement materials
- Develop and co-ordinate marketing activity across multiple channels including email, website, print, events and social media to drive lead generation
- Ensuring content is current, accurate and relevant across websites and event collateral
- Managing social media networks including LinkedIn and Twitter; promoting our services to ensure growth as well as managing content and PPC
- Work with creative services team to ensure communications and assets across all channels are on-brand and voice
- Monitor customer metrics (sales, revenue, opens, clicks, CPR, CPA etc.) and create a robust testing plan, underpinning the effectiveness of all campaign activity
- Improve customer insight and sales conversion
- Manage the creation and optimisation of campaign landing pages, acquisition, and renewal activity
- Develop customer data builds to increase effective targeting, response/conversion rates
- Use market intelligence and customer insight and analysis to increase understanding of our audiences and effectiveness of our campaigns
- Manage and review and feedback on reporting and performance metrics
- Contribute to overall knowledge and expertise within the wider marketing team
- 4+ years marketing experience, in B2B - ideally in the technology industry
- A strong understanding of how marketing is used to drive leads through the funnel and how that is measured
- Experience developing, executing, and optimising integrated content marketing programs
- Strong internal communications and enablement development experience
- Working knowledge of analytics tools to optimize programs, report on campaign effectiveness and customer engagement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of Marketing Automation and CRM platforms
- Effective time management
- A strong commercial acumen
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- A positive and enthusiastic approach to your work
- A willingness to learn and take on new ideas
- A good work ethic
What you can expect from us:
Our work environment is fast-paced and challenging, but also extremely exciting. We offer the opportunity to work within a team of passionate and engaged individuals, as well as flexibility, competitive pay, and a range of employee benefits and perks.
We also offer a range of benefits including:
- Opportunity to join a growing business with lots of opportunities to influence.
- Hybrid/remote working
- Pension scheme with 5% employer contribution
- Life assurance scheme
- 25 days annual leave, increasing to 30 days
- Healthcare/Cashback plan – claim money back for health treatments (Dental, Opticians, and more); access to a virtual GP and wellbeing videos and advice.
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) – Access to a 24/7 confidential support line and face to face counselling
- Retail discounts and cashback on shopping
- Access to Gym discounts
- Employee referral scheme
- A tailored training and induction plan - we want you to succeed!
- Regular recognition rewards - be recognised and rewarded for day-to-day actions where you go above and beyond, and consistently deliver
- Volunteering days
- The opportunity to work within a globally diverse team
- The opportunity to learn new skills in an ever-changing and adaptable business