Do you love marketing and are you partner obsessed? Do you have marketing experience and feel like you can speak comfortably with clients about their go–to-market strategy? If you answered yes - this is going to be a great fit for you.
What You'll Be Doing
This role is a great mix of digital marketing, client success, project management, and communications. You will be working with a handful of partners to align their marketing goals.
Our Marketing Account Specialists help our clients by consulting with their partners on marketing decisions. You will use your knowledge and experience help create demand and drive growth via strategic partner marketing programs.
- Accelerate partner’s marketing success with personalized guidance on go-to-market planning, execution and reporting.
- Day to day management of partner relationships through weekly cadence calls and emails.
- Engage partners in marketing programs that enable them to market effectively.
- Engage partners with clients preferred agencies to help them accelerate demand generation efforts.
- Support partners in the utilization of Marketing Development Fund (MDF), including 3rd party agency management where appropriate and monitor ROI.
- Manage reporting efforts with clients, partners and agencies.
- Assist partners in maximizing the use of the client's platform and other tools.
- Create marketing briefs for presentation and partner training.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in marketing , with an emphasis on demand generation and digital marketing.
- Experience working in B2B marketing or an agency, preferred.
- Experience working in the tech industry, preferred.
- Strong analytic and quantitative skills with a natural curiosity to measure, test and learn in order to get the best results possible.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal) with clients and senior management both internally and externally.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook.
All full-time employees of bChannels enjoy benefit offerings such as medical, dental, vision, tele-health, disability, life insurance, health savings accounts, paid parental leave, company matched 401k, unlimited PTO, sick time, and 15 company paid holidays. At The Channel Company we truly value work/life balance, are 100% remote, and employees enjoy flexible working hours. Beyond that, we are an innovative, collaborative, and inclusive group of employees who come together to overcome challenges and achieve best-in-class results.
How We Work
We want to support how you work best. That's why we give our employees the opportunity to choose how they want to work. If you'd like to work remote permanently that's an option. If you'd like to come into our office based in Lehi, Utah a few days a week, that's an option too. We provide everything you need to successfully work from home.
* bChannels is licensed in the following states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, KS, LA, MA, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, NH, NJ, NV, NY, OR, PA, RI, TN, TX, UT, WA. To be considered for this opportunity, you must reside in one of these listed states.