Do you love marketing and client success? Do you have a few years of marketing experience and feel like you can speak comfortably with clients about their goals and campaign options? If you answered yes - this is going to be a great fit for you.
This role is a great mix of digital marketing, client success, project management, and communications. You will be working with a handful of partners to align their marketing goals with AWS goals, managing agency relationships to complete necessary campaigns, and fulfilling requests from AWS.
bChannels values differences because they enhance dynamic teams. We know that the confidence gap can get in the way of connecting with the best candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply – we would be honored to connect with you.
What You'll Be Doing
bChannels is a global marketing consulting agency that does B2B (business to business marketing) for Fortune 100 technology companies, such as Amazon, HP and VMware to name a few.
Our Digital Marketing Specialists help our clients by consulting with their partners on strategic marketing decisions. You will use your knowledge and experience in different marketing tactics to recommend campaigns to help our partners accomplish their goals.
For this role, you will be working with the Amazon Web Services marketing team. AWS is the world's most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform, offering over 200 fully featured services from data centers globally.
- Gaining knowledge, awareness, and understanding of the AWS Program & offerings, through training offered & personal study
- Planning, managing and supporting the execution of partner marketing plans and campaigns & GTM strategy, and working with the partner to show them the benefits of participating in the program & driving AWS initiatives
- Day to day management of partner relationships through weekly cadence calls and emails
- Building relationships with the AWS team & the contacts you will work with
- Campaign management with agency communication and AWS contacts
- Creating marketing briefs for presentation and partner training
- Support Marketing Development Fund (MDF) requests and claims including 3rd party agency management where appropriate and monitor ROI
- Manage reporting efforts with the partner and agency
- Identification and resolution of client issues with escalation to Program Manager/Director where necessary
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience working in marketing, with an emphasis on digital marketing.
- Account management experience, preferred
- Experience working in B2B marketing or an agency, preferred
- Experience working in the tech industry, preferred
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
* bChannels is licensed in the following states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, KS, LA, MA, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, NH, NJ, NV, NY, OR, PA, RI, TN, TX, UT, WA. To be considered for this opportunity, you must reside in one of these listed states.