Do you love marketing and client success? Do you have a few years of marketing experience and feel like you can speak comfortably with clients about their goals and campaign options? If you answered yes - this is going to be a great fit for you!
What You'll Be Doing
This role is a great mix of digital marketing, client success, project management, and communications.
Our Partner Marketing Specialists support our clients by consulting with their partners on strategic marketing decisions. You will use your knowledge and experience in different marketing tactics to recommend campaigns to help our partners accomplish their goals.
- Planning, managing and supporting the execution of partner marketing plans and campaigns
- Day to day management of partner relationships through weekly cadence calls and emails
- Campaign management with agency communication and contacts
- Creating marketing briefs for presentation and partner training
- Support Marketing Development Fund (MDF) requests and claims including 3rd party agency management where appropriate and monitor ROI
- Manage reporting efforts with the partner and agency
- Identification and resolution of client issues with escalation to Program Manager/Director where necessary
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience working in marketing, with an emphasis on digital marketing.
- Experience working in B2B marketing or an agency, preferred
- Experience working in the tech industry, preferred
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
All full-time employees of bChannels enjoy benefit offerings such as medical, dental, vision, tele-health, disability, life insurance, health savings accounts, paid parental leave, company matched 401k, unlimited PTO, sick time, and 15 company paid holidays. At bChannels we truly value work/life balance, are 100% remote, and employees enjoy flexible working hours. Beyond that, we are an innovative, collaborative, and inclusive group of employees who come together to overcome challenges and achieve best-in-class results.
How We Work
We want to support how you work best. That's why we give our employees the opportunity to choose how they want to work. If you'd like to work remote permanently that's an option. If you'd like to come into our office based in Lehi, Utah a few days a week, that's an option too. We provide everything you need to successfully work from home.
* bChannels is licensed in the following states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, KS, LA, MA, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, NH, NJ, NV, NY, OR, PA, RI, TN, TX, UT, WA. To be considered for this opportunity, you must reside in one of these listed states.