As a Partner Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for working with one of our clients who has a need to increase their partners’ marketing capabilities and to drive utilization of current marketing resources. This role will require you to work collaboratively with a small team in our US office as well as consult with colleagues in our UK office. The partners you will support with have different levels of in-house marketing knowledge and capabilities.
The Channel Company values differences because they enhance dynamic teams. We know that the confidence gap can get in the way of connecting with the best candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply – we would be honored to connect with you.
What You’ll Be Doing
Your role will be to drive partner engagement, marketing funds utilization, plus planning and executing marketing strategy. Your role will involving working with the client and multiple channel partners.
You’ll work with a selected group of partners to:
• Build marketing plans, drive marketing execution into local markets and marketing pipeline
• Deliver identified marketing outcomes
• Report on campaigns, engagement, funds and resources committed, and measurable outcomes
• Provide training and support to drive capability to market to partners
• Provide reporting to measure effectiveness of all activity
Work with the client to:
• Be the focal point for thorough partner marketing, co-marketing planning and execution by partner
• Be the 'virtual marketing interface' as seen by the partner
• Provide business insights, management reports and an understanding of deliverables and outcomes
• Become an extension of the marketing function with target partners
• Track activity ROI quarter over quarter.
What Skills and Experience You Need
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in a Marketing role
- Experience in B2B Marketing or Technology preferable
- Creative and innovative – can think outside the box
- Ability to converse with colleagues at all levels
- Flexible - ability to work with changing priorities
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced global environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications – Excel, Word, Outlook, and isn’t afraid to learn new software
- Attention to detail and an eye for quality
- SEO experience a plus!
- Familiarity with digital design tools also a benefit
*The channel Company is licensed in the following states: AZ, CA, CT, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, LA, MA, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, NH, NJ, NY, OR, PA, RI, TN, TX, UT. To be considered for this opportunity, you must reside in one of these listed states.