Do you love marketing and client success? Do you have a few years of marketing experience and feel like you can speak comfortably with clients about their goals and campaign options? If you answered yes - this is going to be a great fit for you!
What You'll Be Doing
This role is a great mix of digital marketing, client success, project management, and communications.
Our Partner Marketing Specialist supports our clients by consulting with their partners on strategic marketing decisions. You will use your knowledge and experience in different marketing tactics to recommend campaigns to help our partners accomplish their goals.
- Planning, managing and supporting the execution of partner marketing plans and campaigns
- Day to day management of partner relationships through weekly cadence calls and emails
- Campaign management with agency communication and contacts
- Creating marketing briefs for presentation and partner training
- Support Marketing Development Fund (MDF) requests and claims including 3rd party agency management where appropriate and monitor ROI
- Manage reporting efforts with the partner and agency
- Identification and resolution of client issues with escalation to Program Manager/Director where necessary
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience working in marketing, with an emphasis on digital marketing.
- Experience working in B2B marketing or an agency, preferred
- Experience working in the tech industry, preferred
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
All full-time employees of The Channel Company enjoy benefit offerings such as medical, dental, vision, tele-health, disability, life insurance, health savings accounts, paid parental leave, company matched 401k, unlimited PTO, sick time, and 15 company paid holidays. At The Channel Company we truly value work/life balance, are 100% remote, and employees enjoy flexible working hours. Beyond that, we are an innovative, collaborative, and inclusive group of employees who come together to overcome challenges and achieve best-in-class results.
* The Channel Company is licensed in the following states: AZ, CA, CT, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, KS, LA, MA, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, NH, NJ, NV, NY, OR, PA, RI, TN, TX, UT. To be considered for this opportunity, you must reside in one of these listed states.