The Channel Company is growing, and we are adding to our team!
The Client Success Manager (CSM) role is a critical component of the delivery team in which you will ensure our customers are receiving the support needed to achieve their marketing goals. In this role, you will act as the primary relationship manager working with internal and external teams to manage project timelines, execute on customer deliverables, and ensure a positive customer experience for their marketing programs. CSMs need to have an in-depth understanding of the customer and are responsible for communicating common behaviors to the sales, marketing, and product teams.
Responsibilities will Include:
- Act as the primary relationship manager between The Channel Company and the client to ensure a consistent and positive client experience.
- Communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders to better understand customer needs, maximize retention and growth, and share learnings.
- Responsible for end-to-end project management on multiple concurrent client campaigns including onboarding, implementation, optimization, and satisfaction.
- Plan, coordinate, implement, and finalize projects according to the specifications and deadlines, while keeping the project within budget.
- Manages relationships with key project stakeholders, including internal and external client and vendors, keeping the stakeholders informed of progress and issues to manage expectations on all project requirements and deliverables.
- Work with a strong sense of urgency to meet, and exceed, daily/monthly KPIs and document interactions with clients.
- BA/BS Degree required
- 3+ years of project management or client success management experience in a marketing capacity is required
- Excellent project management and organization skills
- Passion and desire to learn about new products, technologies and process
- Excellent communication skills, including basic presentation of project reporting summaries
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office, project management platform familiarity a plus
The Channel Company is licensed in the following states: AZ, CA, CT, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, LA, MA, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, NH, NJ, NY, OR, PA, RI, TX, UT. To be considered for this opportunity, you must reside in one of these listed states.