The Women of the Channel Leadership Summits and Network empower and cultivate female leaders in tech. Our events and online community offer women the opportunity to advance their skills, connect with peers, and get inspired at every level. With an unwavering commitment to fostering a diverse community that celebrates and supports women of all life experiences, Women of the Channel is designed for present and future female IT leaders who want to thrive in their professional and personal lives.
Women of the Channel Leadership Summits
Discover Our One-of-a-Kind, Engaging Events
May 16-17, 2023
La Quinta Resort | Palm Springs, CA
December 4-5, 2023
New York Hilton Midtown | New York, NY
Women of the Channel Leadership Network
Our online community is dedicated to helping women from across the IT channel thrive both professionally and personally. Members have a wide range of experience and tenure, with roles spanning from individual contributor to CEO from focus areas such as sales, marketing, engineering, finance, and human resources. All are welcome to join this community.
Explore the Network and Take Advantage of the Following
- Network and enhance relationships with women from across the tech industry
- Gain peer insights and perspectives through discussions, online forums, and networking groups
- Gather best practices and advice for solving business challenges
- Explore the rich gallery of thought leadership content to support professional development
- Use the platform to build your personal brand and establish yourself as an industry leader
- Discover how to improve company culture while unleashing the power of inclusion
Become a Sponsor
Are you interested in supporting and sponsoring Women of the Channel Leadership Summit and/or Leadership Network?
Experiences and Resources
Explore our leadership network, CRN lists and awards, webinars, content, and more.
Check out a preview of our upcoming Women of the Channel Leadership Network VIP Events.
CRN honors more than 1000 women whose channel expertise and vision are deserving of recognition.
The Power 100 is culled from the ranks of CRN’s Women of the Channel and spotlights the female executives at vendors and distributors.
Ready to amplify your brand and elevate your presence in the IT channel?